The fully automatic cartoning machine is a high-tech product of mechatronics. It automatically puts products, manuals, and desiccants into the folding carton and completes the sealing. Some fully automatic cartoning machines also have additional functions such as attaching seal labels or heat shrink wrap.
In many foods, pharmaceutical, and daily chemical companies, fully automatic cartoning machines have now replaced manual labor. Compared with manual cartoning, the fully automatic cartoning machine can work without training, which has obvious advantages.
1. Fully automatic cartoning machine reduces labor costs and ensures speed, accuracy, and stability.
2. Improve labor productivity. The speed of the automatic cartoning machine is much faster than that of manual packaging.
3. If manual packaging works for a long time, it will inevitably make mistakes and cause unnecessary losses. The use of a fully automatic cartoning machine can greatly avoid these problems. Although the fully automatic packaging machine is not 100% error-free, the error rate is very low.
4. The fully automatic cartoning machine can pack difficult or impossible things to achieve by hand, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, isobaric filling, and so on.
5. It can effectively guarantee the quality of the packaging. According to the requirements of the packaged items, there can be different settings to ensure the quality of the packaging.
6. The service life of a fully automatic cartoning machine is generally about 6-10 years. One packaging machine can replace a dozen workers for a long time and high-intensity work, saving a lot of production costs for the company.
7. It is protective to workers' bodies, such as toxic, irritating, radioactive, and corrosive products. If they are packaged by hand, it will inevitably cause harm to workers' bodies over time. The use of a fully automatic cartoning machine can avoid these problems.
Fully automatic cartoning machines are becoming more and more common in our lives. More and more companies use fully automatic cartoning machines in the production process.